Account Coordinator – New York
Clarity’s New York office is searching for a dynamic and creative Account Coordinator to join our team. This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the fastest-growing agencies. We are collaborative and ambitious in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We also have a casual, startup-style culture with generous benefits.
Account coordinators are at the front line of Clarity’s account teams. Highly organized and energetic, you keep day-to-day activities on track; recap calls and meetings; research, write and provide firepower for client media relations; and contribute creative ideas. You are also responsible for monitoring relevant news each day and participating in social media for clients and Clarity.
- Work closely with your team, providing support where needed, including: preparing and sending client meeting agendas, meeting recaps and other documents; clipping media coverage; and updating relevant reports and activity trackers.
- Build media lists using firsthand media research, databases and social media.
- Brainstorm and craft media pitches; build media relationships to secure coverage for clients.
- Organize conference and award lists.
- Create and disseminate morning media coverage updates as needed.
- Contribute regularly to Clarity’s social media platforms, and follow relevant journalists and media personalities.
Clarity is an international PR agency that works with technology businesses all over the world. We represent fast-growing companies in fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech. Our team is growing quickly and is currently 30+ people in the leading startup hubs of London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco.
At Clarity, we thrive by finding entrepreneurial people we believe in and helping them reach their potential. Our team has built a nurturing environment that prioritizes the happiness and well-being of each person and provides a place for you to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer
- 34 days of paid vacation and holidays every year, for everyone
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving personal and company goals
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- An annual professional development stipend for you to use on the courses of your choice
- Summer Fridays
- Potential for international travel, including our annual offsite meeting
- Our culture initiative, Project Heartbeat, which provides programs for employee learning, work/life balance and international exchange, among others
- Ample office snacks