Account Executive – New York
Our team in New York is searching for an enthusiastic and organized Account Executive. This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the fastest-growing agencies. We are collaborative and ambitious in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We also have a casual, startup-style culture with generous benefits.
Account executives are the core of every account team. You are the main client contact, organizational backbone and powerhouse behind the success of every account. AEs interact with key client contacts and implement tactics such as drafting press materials and messaging documents, conducting research, writing pitches and executing media outreach.
You also build and review press lists, utilizing all available avenues as well as supervising any account coordinators or interns. AEs may work on new business proposals and presentations.
- Manage client interactions:
- Liaise on a daily basis, communicating personably and professionally.
- Contribute creative and timely ideas to client brainstorms and calls.
- Coordinate client reporting and administration, such as updating coverage trackers and preparing regular activity reports, in addition to drafting meeting agendas and recaps.
- Build and review press lists.
- Draft media pitches and conduct outreach.
- Collate, analyze and evaluate media coverage, including social media.
- Read the news daily, searching for newsjacking opportunities or ways to tie client announcements to the wider news agenda.
- Consistently seek out new media opportunities, titles, targets and ways to pitch.
- Contribute to Clarity’s blog and social media platforms.
Clarity is an international PR agency that works with technology businesses all over the world. We represent fast-growing companies in fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech. Our team is expanding quickly and is currently 30+ people in the leading startup hubs of London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco.
At Clarity, we thrive by finding entrepreneurial people we believe in and helping them reach their potential. Our team has built a nurturing environment that prioritizes the happiness and well-being of each person and provides a place for you to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer
- 34 days of paid vacation and holidays every year, for everyone
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving personal and company goals
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- An annual professional development stipend for you to use on the courses of your choice
- Summer Fridays
- Potential for international travel, including our annual offsite meeting
- Our culture initiative, Project Heartbeat, which provides programs for employee learning, work/life balance and international exchange, among others
- Ample office snacks