Account Manager – London
The B2B team in our London office is searching for an ambitious, creative Account Manager to work with into our rapidly expanding portfolio of tech clients. This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the fastest-growing PR agencies. We are collaborative and determined in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We also have a casual, startup-style culture with generous benefits.
An account manager is a lynchpin between teams at Clarity and our clients. Beyond the tactics of traditional media relations, you’re able to develop strategies that achieve each of our B2B clients’ unique goals.
With 5+ years of relevant experience, you’re experienced at producing campaigns that range from creative initiatives like data stories to thought leadership to conference media relations. You inspire client confidence through your responsiveness, insights and smart observations about the business itself and the landscape. You may also manage junior staff, and participate in new business pitches.
- Serve as day-to-day account lead, shepherding the conversation on current and upcoming activities.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of accounts, proactively and continually generating creative ideas for each client, and seeing them through to fruition.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, supervising the account team and ensuring all activities are in progress.
- Play an integral part in teams that deliver high-quality account work on a regular basis, including writing, research, analyst relations and media relations.
- Drive media relations campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of the news trends affecting clients’ industries and markets.
- Draft client strategy and messaging materials, press releases, commentary, pitches and thought leadership content.
- Contribute creative ideas and copy to pitch decks, competitor research and other new business materials.
Clarity is an international PR agency that works with technology businesses all over the world. We represent fast-growing companies in fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech. Our team is growing quickly and is currently 30+ people in the leading startup hubs of London, New York, Berlin and San Francisco.
At Clarity, we thrive by finding entrepreneurial people we believe in and helping them reach their potential. Our team has built a nurturing environment that prioritises the happiness and well-being of each person and provides a place for you to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer
- 34 days of paid vacation and holidays every year, for everyone
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving personal and company goals
- An annual professional development fund for you to use on the courses of your choice
- Summer Fridays
- Potential for international travel, including our annual offsite meeting
- Our culture initiative, Project Heartbeat, which provides programs for employee learning, work/life balance and international exchange, among others
- Ample office snacks