Junior Account Executive – London
About this role
Highly organised and energetic, Junior Account Executives keep day-to-day activities on track, recap calls and meetings, research, write and provide firepower for client media relations, and contribute creative ideas. You are also responsible for monitoring relevant news each day and participating in social media for clients and Clarity.
Main responsibilities include
- Working closely with your team, providing support where needed, including: preparing and sending client meeting agendas, meeting recaps and other documents, clipping media coverage, and updating relevant reports and activity trackers.
- Building media lists using first hand media research, databases and social media.
- Brainstorming and crafting media pitches, build media relationships to secure coverage for clients.
- Organising conference and award lists.
- Creating and disseminating morning media coverage updates as needed.
- Contributing regularly to Clarity’s social media platforms, and follow relevant journalists and media personalities.
- Delivering social media campaigns in line with the client’s strategy.
Clarity is an international PR agency working with technology businesses from all over the world. We represent fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech.
This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the UK’s fastest-growing agencies. Our team is growing quickly and we are currently 30+ people located in London, New York and Berlin. We are collaborative and ambitious in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We have a casual, start-up style culture with generous benefits. We value an environment that prioritises the happiness and wellbeing of each person and provides a place for you to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer
- 26 days of paid leave plus bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving company goals
- An annual professional development subsidy – you choose how to spend it
- Summer Fridays – 2:30pm finish June-August
- Annual team offsite meeting
- International exchange programme
- Gym/mobile phone contributions and private healthcare
We look for entrepreneurial people we believe in and work hard to help them to reach their full potential. It’s important for us to find like-minded passionate people to join us.
To apply for this role candidates should possess the following capabilities and experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong writing capability
- Organised and proactive
- Enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to complete tasks within deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of and demonstrative interest in PR and Digital Media
- IT proficient (MS Office; Google Suite; Apple OS)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Relevant experience by way of a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the industry, and internships
- A curiosity about the world around you