Junior Front End Developer / SEO
Clarity is a different breed of comms agency, forged in the modern age and designed with agility in mind, to meet the needs of those companies that are driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates and industry titans.
We are a global agency who creates and delivers bespoke, integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey that solve business challenges, seize market opportunities, and deliver tangible results.
And we’re expanding.
Significant growth has created the need for us to find a talented Front End Dev with SEO experience, to join our team in Falmouth, UK.
This is an incredible opportunity to both further your front-end development skills and learn SEO from the best. It’s a role that has a global reach, working with rebels and titans in household brands as well as some of the most exciting start-ups going. The day-to-day role will:
- Help implement HTML/CSS code to update and maintain a global website
- Assist with building custom dynamic landing pages using platforms such as Ceros
- Liaise with clients on design where necessary, utilising Figma and the Adobe suite
- Quickly learn technical SEO techniques through in-house training
- Support the SEO leads on client campaigns
- Assist with monthly report generation
- Contribute to varied search marketing campaigns
- Embrace the role with a longer-term view of progression into an SEO position
- Take an active part in the rapid growth of Clarity, undertaking additional duties as required
The successful candidate will check a number of boxes. You must:
- Be confident in development with HTML/CSS
- Experience with managing client briefs and expectations
- Have a growth mindset – an appetite to learn and grow as an individual
- We’d love some JS experience, and this would give other career development opportunities within the business also
- Experience of the Adobe Suite would be very helpful
- Be collaborative, inquisitive, flexible
- Have a passion for technology, and not afraid of learning and implementing new technical skills
- Get excited about working in a team of energetic, bright, fearless techies, creatives, analysts, presenters and marketeers!
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a kick-ass international team of colleagues in London, Amsterdam, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles as well as our waterside offices in Falmouth.
We take risks, learn, adapt and deliver, giving you full scope to achieve your unique potential in a supportive and exciting environment.
Oh, and you like to have fun. We combine the fun and pace of working in a smaller local firm with the opportunities of a global agency.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Go ahead and email [email protected]
We offer not only a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you.