Clarity’s London office is looking for a smart, savvy, self-starting Account Director with 7+ years professional experience and proven track record in PR or Communication roles, either agency-sider or in-house.
We appreciate individuals who are diligent, energetic, creative, organized and intellectually curious with a passion for news, technology and business. Clarity provides a supportive work environment where diversity is celebrated. Account Directors are true leaders for both clients and team. You will have mastered the art of client communication, building long-lasting relationships and delivering creative and valuable campaigns. You are highly organised, with a positive attitude and entrepreneurial streak. You inspire confidence in all of your clients and team members and are a role model and mentor for our junior staff. You know our industry, the tech space and the media landscape inside-out and are an effective and regular ambassador for Clarity at events and on social channels.
Clarity provides quarterly reviews and regular performance feedback. Generous holiday, great benefits and a competitive salary.
Key markers for success:
- Strong leadership of both team and clients – an inspiring role model
- Excellent client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Delivering exceptional, award-winning results
- Strong track record in new business and networking
- Acting as a senior strategic counsel to clients, ensuring that we are aligned with, and delivering against business goals
- Monitoring for any issues and handling any problems or client concerns effectively
- Ongoing supervision of accounts, acting as the gatekeeper for quality control
- Ensuring that we have the correct resources available on all accounts and restructuring teams and services where needed for best results
- Driving improvements and growth on all your accounts, ensuring we are regularly offering new ideas and creative solutions leading to organic opportunities and high retention levels
- Working with other Clarity offices and partners to ensure great client service, team collaboration, and effective delivery of international campaigns
- Sharing best practice within the team to motivate and inspire through good work
- Line managing junior team members, supporting their career development and offering ad hoc mentoring and training as required
- Acting as a core member of the leadership team, supporting local and global initiatives and helping build and spread our values and culture
- Taking responsibility for over-service levels on your accounts, ensuring these are addressed where necessary
- Acting as an ambassador for Clarity at all times through networking, social media and events
- Regular ownership of new business pitches, from taking the brief through to pitching