We are looking for ambitious and eager to learn account coordinators to join a rapidly growing Silicon Valley PR firm focused on consumer and B2B technology. If you consider yourself an early adopter of cool new tech, your daily reading includes TechCrunch or The Verge, and you love working with startups, you should work here.
We run our firm very much like a startup – constantly devoting ourselves to new and innovative projects for amazing clients that let you flex a lot of different muscles. We specialize in strategic marketing (developing messaging and positioning) and media relations (turning strategy into action). Global PR operations are our bread and butter and, right now, we’re too little butter spread on too much bread. So, we’re hiring talented, fun people who want to help us kick ass.
You don’t have to have a degree, just bucket loads of enthusiasm for us and our industry.
You carry out most of the day-to-day account support, execution and administration. You are capable and confident, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
Key markers for success:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and reliable member of the team
- Knowledge of the media landscape
- Passion for Tech
- Great communicator
- Unlimited holiday (and we mean it!)
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare (+ vision and dental)
- Annual Bonus
- Summer Fridays – 2pm finish Jun-Aug
- Annual team offsite meeting
- International exchange program
- Learning & Development program
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Sabbatical -5 weeks PTO after 5 years of service
- Generous paid family leave