Executive Assistant, EMEA
Clarity is a different kind of comms agency, built in the modern age to meet the needs of the companies driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates and industry titans.
We are a global agency that creates and delivers integrated communications programmes for companies at every stage of their journey.
We are growing fast and need a proactive individual who is passionate about their work and what we are building.
The Executive Assistant role is an exciting, varied and central role in the business organisation ensuring an efficient operating environment that supports and executes the strategic vision and goals of Clarity’s EMEA leadership.
A key function of the role is to support Clarity’s EMEA executives to deliver high levels of service, diary management and travel coordination. You will work at the intersection of multiple operational areas including office, event and project management.
This is an imperative role within a growing global agency and you will be a detail oriented operator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills who can stay one step ahead at all times.
- Responsible for diary management of 2 EMEA executives, in addition to diary group coordination for senior management
- Manage all executive travel bookings and details, including staying up to date with current travel restrictions, in addition to managing full visitor/travelers agenda
- Responsible for local office management, assist with group office operations and liaison with Group Head of Operations in all office details
- General admin duties – e.g. printing/completing/sending documents on behalf of execs
- Manage company’s travel management platform
- Manage EMEA office phone line and routing calls to appropriate contact
- Support on a wide-range of confidential and business critical issues as needed
- Brief executives prior to meetings, calls, and events
- Assists with special operations projects and events
- Support on monthly expenses for executives as needed, ensuring all internal policies are followed closely
- Support executives and operations department on contract management, drafting scope of works and managing internal CRM
- Work alongside the People/Ops team to provide some support for logistics of new joiners and leavers in local office
- Ensure responsiveness for timely communication and take initiative to keep executives informed when required
- Work independently at a fast pace, with a strong personal dedication to meet timelines when required
- Prioritize, multi-task, and handle a continuously evolving environment
Skills and competencies:
- 2-3 years of experience in executive and/or office administration
- Knowledge of Google Suite and MS Office
- Experience in planning events
- Knowledge of venues and upscale restaurants in Greater London area
- Experience in coordinating travel arrangements
- Basic IT knowledge a plus
- Willingness to go above and beyond the basic ask
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Advanced problem solving skills
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
We offer not only a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, hybrid and flexible working policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you.