Account Executive – London
Clarity’s London office is searching for a n energetic and passionate Account Executive to jump into our fast-growing team. This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the fastest-growing agencies. We are collaborative and ambitious in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We also have a casual, start-up-style culture with generous benefits.
Account executives are the core of every account team. You are the main client contact, organisational backbone and executional powerhouse behind the success of every account. AEs interact with key client contacts and implement tactics such as drafting press materials and messaging documents, conducting research, writing pitches and executing media outreach.
You will also build and review press lists, utilising all available avenues as well as supervising any account coordinators or interns. AEs may work on new business proposals and presentations.
- Read the news daily, searching for newsjacking opportunities or ways to tie client announcements to the wider news agenda
- Coordinating client reporting and administration, such as updating coverage trackers and preparing regular (weekly and/or monthly) activity reports, in addition to drafting meeting agendas and recaps
- Building and/or reviewing press lists
- Drafting media pitches and conducting outreach
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage including social media
- Consistently seek out new media opportunities, titles, targets and ways to pitch
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, communicating personally and professionally
- Contributing creative and timely ideas to client brainstorms and calls
- Regularly contributing to Clarity’s blog and social media platforms
We look for entrepreneurial people we believe in and work hard to help them to reach their full potential. It’s important for us to find like-minded passionate people to join us.
To apply for this role candidates should possess the following capabilities and experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of strong writing capability
- Organised and proactive
- Enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to complete tasks within deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of and demonstrative interest in PR and Digital Media
- IT proficient (MS Office; Google Suite; Apple OS)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- Relevant experience by way of a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the industry
- A curiosity about the world around you
Clarity is an international PR agency working with technology businesses from all over the world. We represent fast-growing companies in a variety of fields such as consumer technology, digital lifestyle, adtech and fintech.
This is your chance to join a company that PRWeek has named one of the UK’s fastest-growing agencies. Our team is growing quickly and is currently 30+ people located in London, New York and Berlin. We are collaborative and ambitious in our approach, focused on developing strategies that work and delivering against clients’ objectives. We have a casual, start-up style culture with generous benefits. We value an environment that prioritises the happiness and well-being of each person and provides a place for you to grow personally and professionally.
What we offer:
- 26 days of paid leave plus bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving company goals
- An annual professional development subsidy – you choose how to spend it
- Summer Fridays – 2pm finish Jun-Aug
- Annual team offsite meeting
- International exchange programme
- Gym/mobile phone contributions and private healthcare