Clarity’s New York office is looking for a smart, savvy, self-starting Account Manager with 5 years of professional work experience in PR.
We appreciate individuals who are diligent, energetic, creative, organized and intellectually curious with a passion for news, technology and business. Clarity provides a supportive work environment where diversity is celebrated. Account Managers have the opportunity to work with senior team members on B2B and B2C clients in a range of fields. AMs help to create and drive the drive the strategic plan for clients including media relations including partnerships and collaborations, content development, thought leadership and analyst relations. AMs are the primary client contact and as such should inspire confidence in terms of PR expertise, maturity, responsiveness, insights and smart observations about the industry and the landscape. AM’s should
be able to manage junior staff, and participate actively in new business pitches.
Clarity provides quarterly reviews and regular performance feedback. Generous vacation. Compensation is competitive.
- Serves as day-to-day account lead, shepherding the conversation on current and upcoming activities.
- Contributes to the strategic planning and development of accounts, proactively and continually generating creative ideas for each client, and seeing them through to fruition.
- Manages a portfolio of client accounts, supervising the account team and ensuring all activities are in progress.
- Plays an integral part in teams that deliver high-quality account work on a regular basis, including writing, research, analyst relations and media relations.
- Drives media relations campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of the news trends affecting clients’ industries and markets.
- Drafts client strategy and messaging materials, press releases, commentary, pitches and thought leadership content.
- Contributes creative ideas and copy to pitch decks, competitor research and other new business materials.