Clarity is a different breed of comms agency, forged in the modern age and designed with agility in mind, to meet the needs of those companies that are driving change through technology: rebellious startups, ambitious scaleups, visionary corporates and industry titans.
We create and deliver bespoke, integrated communications programs for companies at every stage of their journey that solve business challenges, seize market opportunities, and deliver tangible results.
And we’re growing.
Significant growth has created the need for us to find talented Account Managers to join our team in Los Angeles.
This team is plugged into the worlds of digital media and entertainment, healthtech and beautytech, so if that’s what gets you excited, we want to hear from you.
Account Managers are critical to our clients’ success, and of the agency overall. Main responsibilities include:
- Driving client programs forward, day-to-day – not just keeping the trains running on time, but identifying and acting on opportunities for new routes and faster, better trains
- Coordinating integrated comms programs across multiple geographies, both within North America and internationally
- Contributing to the development of strategic and creative comms programs that may be shown to deliver exceptional results, both for existing and prospective clients
- Supervising and developing junior team members, clearly outlining expectations and leveraging team members’ strengths to deliver results
- Thinking, writing, engaging, collaborating, creating… all to the highest standards
The successful candidate will check a number of boxes. You must:
- Have a growth mindset – an appetite to learn and grow as an individual, as well as mentor and nurture junior talent
- Be OK with being pushed, and pushing yourself, to the outer limits of your comfort zone, and even beyond
- Be passionate about the power of media relations, but equally comfortable with the other disciplines in the modern comms toolbox
- Believe in Communications as a strategic management function, not just a collection of tactics
- Be collaborative, inquisitive, flexible
- Have a passion for technology, and for telling stories of its ability to transform businesses, industries, whole economies, and even society, whether that is for consumer or business audiences
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with a kick-ass international team of colleagues in New York, San Francisco, London and beyond, as well as within Los Angeles itself.
We take risks, learn, adapt and deliver, giving you full scope to achieve your unique potential in a supportive and exciting environment.
Oh, and you like to have fun. We combine the fun and pace of working in a smaller local firm with the opportunities of a global agency.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Go ahead and click that Apply Now button.
We offer not only a competitive salary and some great benefits including healthcare, phone allowance, an incredible flexible remote work policy, unlimited paid time off (and we mean it!) paid time off for volunteering, summer Fridays, generous paid family leave policies and much more.
Clarity is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and for our Clients. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. We do not discriminate against staff or Clients on the basis of age, disability, neurodiversity, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated. Thank you.